Friday, November 25, 2016

Pulmonary Hypertension Awareness Month



Here we are again! Another November. Another awareness month. Why you may ask are we celebrating Pulmonary Hypertension as a month? well, for me, we aren't celebrating the disease. We are celebrating the PHighters that continue to PHight against Pulmonary Hypertension. We are honoring those that have lost their battles with PH. We are celebrating the doctors, nurses, researchers, family and friends who are PHighting along side us, reaching for the cure.

So, with that in mind, I make awareness graphics each year, hundreds of them. :-) I make profile and cover pictures for those who PHight along side me, and for the families of those who's loved ones have passed. It is such an honor for me to make these for my PHriends!! 



Usually, as I'm working on the graphics, I say a prayer for the person I'm making them for. I pour my heart into what I do, and I do it all for love!!!




Please feel free to check out my Pinterest page to see some of the graphics I've made. Share with your family and friends by pinning, sharing on FB, Twitter, google+ etc.





Next year, I believe I will be requesting donations for each graphic I make, for PHA!! :) Let's see how that goes :) :) :)

I also make graphics for people to share on their pages and with friends and family. These are to help people understand what we go through, what Pulmonary Hypertension is, and how we struggle each day to live.


Please donate to the Pulmonary Hypertension Association either by going directly to their webpage PHAssociation or by going to Amazon Smile and choosing the Pulmonary Hypertension Association! you can also donate to  PHAware by going to PHAware's donating page.

From the bottom of my heart, to all those who have donated to PHA, PHAware, or any other Pulmonary Hypertension charity, thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!! You are very very much appreciated!!!

Happy Awareness Month! Keep raising awareness! Keep PHighting! Never ever give up HOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment