Saturday, February 12, 2011

Birthdays

Like I do every year when one of my children has a birthday, I dig deep into my memories and replay the story of their birth. Lulu will be 15 on St. Valentine's Day!! Time to go back in time and relive the moments that brought my darling youngest daughter into this world. How I love that little girl and miss her so much! Lulu lives in Texas with her father and grandmother, and I miss her so much! I see her twice a year, one week during Christmas, and two weeks during summer.

Knowing that Luzy would be the last baby i'd ever have, I knew I wanted to really really enjoy the pregnancy, babyhood, and todlerhood. Of course it was difficult having two others that were being potty trained at the same time, and running around driving me nuts. lol.

Luzy was born in Vista California, in Tri City Hospital in the afternoon. she was a very healthy 6 lbs 1 oz baby who's apgar scores were high. Such a beautiful newborn, nurses were coming in to see the lovely child who's lungs were so strong. lol. Her delivery was uneventful, thank goodness!!! and we were all very happy to have her join the family, finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment