Saturday, December 1, 2018

Bye #KnowVember


Here we are , the last few hours of the last day of awareness month. What a wonderful job we all did raising awareness! I'm so proud of all of us!
I want to personally thank each and every one of you, but since I can't do that, I'll just say thank you for your beautiful words  that have inspired so many of my memes and graphics this month. You guys are all so awesome! Thank you for trusting me enough to make your profile pics , cover pics and memes that you shared all month long. Your sharing my fun, educational and even whiney 'creations'  touched my heart!!! You guys mean so very much to me! I love you guys and look forward to making more awareness raising graphics for many more years to come for all you wonderful people!
So for now, let's say good bye to #KnowVember#PHAwarenessMonth and look forward to all the Holydays, (as my momma says), coming! February is #RareDisease I think after that May is #WorldPHDay !!
From the bottom of my heart
Thank you for your love and support !
Hugs & Periwinkle Kisses
Alex
aka Flippymom

No comments:

Post a Comment