Saturday, December 8, 2012

EXCITED!!!!!



My kids are coming for Christmas!!! For the first time in several years, God willing, I'll have my three daughters and granddaughter here with me! But excited but worried too:

  • Will they get along?
  • Will they have fun?
  • Will there be enough time and $ for everything I want to do?
  • Will I have enough energy for everything I want to do.. everything THEY want to do? 
This is also only possible if Carly and Andrew can get the time off of work to be able to come. Even if they can only be here for a weekend... I'd prefer much longer but of course I understand!!! 

I'm so excited! Please GOD: let them get the time off! Let them get along!!! Let me have energy to spend as much time as possible enjoying them!!! 

EXCITING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment