Thursday, December 6, 2012

SO much



There is so much beautiful in the world! From babies to the mountains, from animals to the sea and everything in between!

I marvel at how God created us. I am in awe at how we can be, one person, in ourselves each of us, individual. So frikin many of us, and so individual. There is not  a single person on this planet exactly like me. Someone may look like me, may have a few of my characteristics, but not one single person that is exactly me. That blows my mind !

Something else that blows my mind, the universe. The beauty of the heavens and the stars and the planets. WOW. How God knew exactly what to put in the heavens, blows me away. Shooting stars, asteroids, the Aurora Borealis, so beautiful! so gorgeous!
I'd like to see and witness and participate in everything that the world has to offer. I'd like to, one day, venture out, on a good PH day, and just wounder about.


But on the same token, there is so much pain in this world.

  • Broken hearts or relationships that failed. 
  • Depression and mental illness, even though it's in our heads, it's totally real to us, and yes, I'm including myself in thiat. 
  • Diseases
  • War   
Just to name a few.

And then there is the pain inflicted on ourselves and others


  • cutting
  • burning
  • pulling hair out
  • bulimia
  • abuse from loved ones 


Does the beauty of this world out way the pain in this world? Is it really worth it? To suffer depression or disease, or abuse and broken heart?


No comments:

Post a Comment