I don't think I'm ready for it. 2015 went by so incredibly fast! I couldn't believe when it was already Easter, let alone, Halloween and then Christmas, and now 2015 is over...
So what will I do for 2016 to make my life better, to make me a better person? What CAN I do, should be question....
I dont even know where to begin when it comes to bettering myself.
The following should not be viewed as resolutions. I have always felt resolutions lead to failure, on my part anyhow. The following should also not viewed as goals.... since 1998, when I was given two years to live, I have never been able to forget that and always wonder, will there be enough time to meet these goals, will I still be alive to complete them ? So I don't make goals either.
What you should view them as, as I am writing this, I am brainstorming. There are a few things I know I really would love to do.
1. Get back to church!!! Start my every waking moment with prayer and eyes turned towards the Lord.
2. I want to emulate people who have shown through their life's work, that they are holy people, that they care and do whatever they can help people.
3. I want to pick up the random acts of kindness (RAK). I used to hold myself to doing RAK every day that I'm out and about... but found you can even do them online... I stopped doing RAK, I guess because of depression and never going anywhere.
This is where my list of known things I'd like to achieve ends. What follows is just me brainstorming. and i'm writing not in any particular order...
- Get my health stable, not just the Pulmonary Hypertension, or the Panhypopituitarism, but the chronic pain of fibromyalgia
- Walk mor
- Eat Healthier
- lose weight and get rid of any unhealthy eating habits
- work on my crafting to make it more professional
- start a store to sell my crafts, giving a portion of the proceeds to PHA & PHAware.
- Get a new PCP that I actually like
- Find a therapist and stick to going
- Don't let the pains or exhaustions stop my from living my life and canceling appointments.
there's so much more I'd like to do, to achieve, to work towards. but I think, this is about it.
#PHorTheCure #PHAware #PHAssociation #PHAwesome #SickGirlProblems