Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm so mad at myself!

So I have found a new PH doc who requested my records from Dr Girgis at Hopkins and Dr Frost at Baylor. Before I left D.C. , I requested these records from Hopkins and I have them on hand. I went to make copies of these records not knowing how many sheets of papers there were or how long it would take... long story short, it took almost an hour, 128 pages and 12 dollars later, i was/am so mad at myself!!! I was going to take the records to my new doc and ask them to make copies but like an idiot, i went a head and did it myself.

I know that $12 isn't a lot of money but when you don't have a job, you still haven't received your disability check yet for the month, it's a LOT of money! so needless to say, I'm pissed at myself. at least I don't have to mail the documents... when I go to Lo's house on Tuesday, I'll drop them off it's on my way off the 91 freeway in Loma Linda. argggggggg

No comments:

Post a Comment