Tuesday, November 23, 2010

oh my aching back!!!

I have been getting really bad back aches for many weeks, almost 2 months now. I went to the doc in Maryland before I came to California and was told I have Sciatica, a nerve that is inflamed. The pain radiates from my lower back to my legs if I stand for even 5 minutes. It's very very uncomfortable and inconvenient!

Any little thing I try to do, from cooking to cleaning, to anything fun like walking, I start to be in pain after a few minutes. The doctor here gave me a pain killer that honestly doesn't even touch the pain.

We have been putting up the Christmas tree here and I have been putting up the decorations, since I can not stand for more than a few minutes, most of balls are lower on the tree since I'm sitting.

What a pain in the back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment