Friday, November 19, 2010

Wrapping Christmas Gifts & Back Pain

So most of today was spent wrapping Christmas gifts. not that I bought any, but I'm wrapping them for my mom. I have some gifts to give but those were things I already had, milk glass, angels, etc. its been fun spending time with mom, and wrapping gifts with her like we used to when the kids were little.

I have had to take breaks every now and then because of my back. I have siatica, nerve pain in my back that radiates down to my legs. Really though, all I have to do is get off my back and I'll be ok... it's just getting off my back means either lay down or sit down. I thought for sure this siatica would be done by now and I'd be able to do all the things I used to do. Isn't it enough to have Pulmonary Hypertension, Pan hypopituitarism and all those other little things such as raynauds, gerd, ibs, etc? now i have back pain... yuck

No comments:

Post a Comment