Thursday, November 18, 2010

Long Time no Blog

Yes I know it's been a while since I posted anything on here, and I apologize about that. Blame it on the Pulmonary Hypertension. I forgot where this blog was and even how to get on, but when I finally figured it out, well... I'm glad I did.
So much has happened since I last posted.

I have moved from D.C. and am living in California with my mom and daughter. My oldest daughter decided to stay in D.C. and my youngest daughter is still in Texas with her father.

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving, going to spend a few days in the O.C. with my sister Lo and her family. (Lo is a nickname). I'm hoping to spend time with a younger sister while there and my godmother too! I'm not sure who I can or can not see... We'll see.

So much has happened... and so much hasn't happened.
I'm no longer depressed, well, no longer as depressed as before, and I'm not allowing myself to wallow in my self pity. I do still have days of sadness but it doesn't last, thank God! and my good friend Rob comes down to the area (an hour and a half drive) to visit. We went to Oceanside for the day and had a great time! We went to the Mission down there and then to a movie. afterwards, we went to the beach to watch the sunset. It was so amazingly beautiful and reminded me of the good times I used to have with the X. good times that never lasted. oh well. it was beautiful and so nice to watch the sunset on the pacific!!! I enjoyed watching the surfers try to catch the waves as they tumbled overselves. It did get a bit chilly as the sunset and I was thankful I listened to my mother and brought a sweater.
I really hope to be able to go to the ocean again soon!! My favorite thing to do now, thanks to my bff F. is to let my feet sink into the sand and let the waves crash over me!! such an awesome feeling, feeling the strength of the ocean, the salt in the water, and coolness of the water, wash over my body! I do not like being knocked down. lol. owwwies! :-)

can you tell I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ocean! I'm at peace there, and peace is a hard thing for me to find.

One of my daughters is in crisis right now and I worry so much about her. Please pray for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment