Monday, November 29, 2010

QOTD

So I have been posting Questions of the Day almost every day on Facebook for many months. I get really excited to see what the responses are from those on FB that do reply. I wish more people would, since I have so many PHriends as friends on that social networking site.

The most popular QOTD's have got to be the Roll Call. Roll Call is when i ask people to share where they are, what their diagnosis (es) are, and what meds they take. I really enjoy seeing who answer these questions and what part of the country, or world, they live in.

So if you follow me on FB, please answer the QOTD so that others can see where you are and friend you as well. But if you don't follow me on FB, I'm at www.facebook.com/flippymom

with love
Alex ^i^

No comments:

Post a Comment