Wednesday, January 1, 2014

my big new years eve bash!


I spent my new years eve in the E.R. at Washington Hospital Center. 

I was at Whole Foods with my sister and her boyfriend getting lunch when I all of a sudden looked up and thought, where am I, where is everyone. that just lasted like two seconds when I saw my sister's boyfriend. We walked over to the registers to pay when i started feeling very weak and tired. my silly cell phone was too heavy for me to talk on, my mother had called and i had to pass the phone to my sister because i could no longer hold it. We then proceeded to the eating area upstairs, (we took the elevators, I am not about to take stairs!) When we sat down, I got very very nauseous, Even gagging every now and then. I could not eat but was able to drink a small bottle of orange juice.
I knew something was not right, so I told my sister to take me to the E.R. I got a hold of Dr George Ruiz at the Washington Hospital Center, after I could not get a hold of my docs at Hopkins, but I don't know if anyone told him what happened. They did a CT scan of my head to be sure i did not have a stroke, chest x ray came back crystal clear, they said, and all my lab work was perfect. The only thing is I am borderline anemic. I am better now, slept nearly twelve hours. Still have a major headache, and it hurts to hold my arms and shoulders up to type this... there is much more to the story, but for now, this is it.


HUGS


No comments:

Post a Comment