Wednesday, November 28, 2012

So this made me cry....



Long ago, when my kids were little, I belonged to a group called MOPS - Mothers of Preschoolers. At every meeting, there was a lunch, prayer, sometimes a bible study, and someone always sang. Well, they asked me to sing after their singer moved away. (this was on base, camp Pendleton in California) So when I sang for the fist time for them, it was for the Christmas party. And I sang O Holy Night. When I was done and I looked up, people were openly crying. after Santa came to give presents to the kids, people came up to me and told me how my singing touched them and moved them to tears. I was so touched. I miss singing. I haven't sung in so long! and this just reminded me of that.  For those of you that are "healthy" cherish it. you can conquer the world, or at least it seems like that for this chronically ill person!



No comments:

Post a Comment